We are currently looking to hire a passionate Junior SEO Specialist to work with us in our North Sydney office.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years online experience to primarily aid in delivering our search engine marketing strategies. Activities will include code analysis, reviewing client content, writing content and contacting other sites for promotions.
You may also be called upon to assist with other online marketing activity implementation including social media, email marketing & analytics reporting.
As SEO is an organic, developing specialty, you will help in researching and developing new techniques to ensure our clients success. We have an online resource for marketers that you will contribute to and help maintain.
What we are looking for in an applicant
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of how search engines work
- Online content creation
- At least a basic understanding of HTML
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to talk to clients
What we offer
The benefits of working at MooMu Media include:
- Working closely with an SEO practitioner who has over 10 years experience
- A client facing role with clients who promote products and services in Australia and overseas
- Training, including attending industry events
- A relaxed and fun place to work & learn
- A competitive salary based on your experience
If the idea of developing your SEO skills with a dynamic small team in North Sydney excites you, please send through your CV & a cover letter by March 10 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter must demonstrate why you want to work in SEO particularly and why you would be the best person for this position
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.